Monday, December 12, 2011

Return of doom and gloom

I have come to realise that my panic attacks are a result of the realization that I will never feel like the place i currently live in as my home. I DO NOT LIKE THIS PLACE AND MY HEART CRYS OUT IN PAIN!!

My sewing space is super small and very dark i cannot see well enough to complete started projects. Maybe i will feel better if i can get some light in the room.

I almost left work today because my pain was intense today. Pain in my knees,back,head,chest. I have to figure out how to survive in this place. I am not sure if i can but will attempt to fight thru.

My next post will be after i have been able to deal with the drama i have created in my mind. Pray for me!

2 comments:

Betty Rubble said...

You are always in my prayers. Please call me if you need to talk. I'm only two tunnels away and when we open the blinds the living room is pretty bright...

Lavon said...

Thanks so much Betty but I have to work this out on my own otherwise i may be living in your livinig room.