Monday, January 18, 2016

Get Healthy

I do not make resolutions for the year.  So please note this is not a resolution.

I have been making my own planners  well last year was the first planner that I made. Since I made the planner I used it 9 months out of the year which is so much better than when I purchase a planner.

Pintrest was a great resource for this idea and style.  So I decided that I will be making the planner for this year.

 A part of the planners  for this year are goals that I have for myself and family.

I , We need to be healthier.

I need to continue to learn and refine my skills

I need to enbrace and fulfill and refine my spritiual ministry

I need to keep in touch with my friends on regular bases.


So my planner will be the tool i need to achieve all these things.

of course i lost my planner the second week of this year only to find in in the bag that I was carrying for that whole time.   sigh  I am and will always be a work in process.

I will plan my post better and include pictures.

Thanks for your kindness.
Gail
.

No comments: