Monday, October 7, 2013

Simplicity 7117



This is the pattern that I used to make my dress. 





I am not a very good model at this time in my life.  

As you can see  I changed the neckline and made it a maxi dress.  Also I added width to the sides I wanted fullness at the bottom.

need to restitch the flowers some of them fell off! I did get some compliments which felt good. Therefore I decided to stick with this pattern for the other dresses 

I have 2 more dresses to make using this pattern ,not more Maxi's soon it will the weather will turn wet and sloppy.  Which I truly love!  Strange love I know. 
Monday I have to concentrate on finishing the sleep caps that are currently listed as UFO status. 







I should have finished them on Friday  however  we went to first friday's and the relaxation was much needed. 












No comments: