Skip to main content

It has been a while.

OMG !  I have been thinking about my blog for a while.

So much is going on in my life that is negative that I did not feel like doing anything.    I did not write blogs,  I did not read any blogs.  I did watch a lot of videos about art journaling and all thing crafty or creative.  While I did enjoy that I feel that I have missed the opportunity to express my self in written form.

I like to write however I hate writing.  What I have in my head is often jumbled  so much that my attempt to write them down end up in a lot of missing words, unclear thoughts and even when I went back to read them I could not tell what I was feeling and why.

Typing is easier.  However I like writing and hopefully with time and planning I will be regularly writing my blog again.

I need to express my self as I would to my best friend which is my mother.  So some blog will be in letter format to my mom.

I need to rant and scream.  Someone recently told me that I was  like the mothers on 50"s tv.  Well I do like aprons but i think the  comparison ends there. I don't think Mrs Cleaver and I have much in common.

I want to start teaching sewing and I plan to start organizing that.  I have 3 sewing machines and I feel that I need 2 more.  One machine is  for my use and the other for 3 to 4 students.  

I need to make time for my friends.  Betty and Bam bam are so busy .  She is always posting picture of there adventures I will talk to her so we can figure out what adventure I can join them on.

On the homefront, I feel like I am homeless.  You know very nomadic with no home base.  The result I carry a lot of stuff with me that should be left at home safe and secure.  Even when I am back in my home I doubt that I will feel safe and secure right away.  But in time God will mend my heart and help me feel better.   In the meantime I thank my sister for her kindness and I thank my friend Velicia for her kindness.

Right now every time Hubby fixes one pipe another one breaks.  Good grief.

Right now a neighbor  has taken to parking in front of our house and in our driveway  He cut the grass and hedges so he feels he is entitled to the parking.    Good grief.

Right now I want to be home in  my own space so i can take the time to purge all that needs to be purged.   Good grief

Right now I wish my face was not made up to look like all is fine when it is not.

Right now I want to be working on my business opportunity

Right now I wish I have 2,000.00 to take care of a bill and deposit on an apartment.

Today at work  I was overwhelmed with all that  I needed to do.  I took a moment and took the time to assigned what I was working on  priorities and then i had an accurate idea of what i was working on and then i was able to get done what needed to be done.

That is what I need to do now,  I guess I better get some post it notes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My discovery!

As a little girl I did not play with dolls, did not play house. I climbed trees and explored how things worked. Tried to make my bike do things it was not meant to do. My mother complain when I was a toddler she would dress me in frilly dresses to play and I would prompty find mud or dirt. My mother and father had a loving relationship but I really did not see my father much. He worked the night shift. I had a close relationship with my mother. She taught me to crochet and make clothes. She kept a beautiful home and was a great cook. I felt that my father did not appreciate her enough so I decided that I would not get married and deal with someone who did not appreciate me. When my mother died it totally crippled my father. I realized just how much he appreciated her. When she first died he would just sit in a chair and just stare for hours. Finally I started talking to him and he revealed just how much he needed her. Then I decided that I should not get married because I wou

WHY DID I DO THAT?

We were awakened at 6:40 with the ringing of the telephone. Usually when the phone rings my Hubby turns to me and says " Are you expecting a call?" This time he just got up and answered the phone. His daughter was calling to tell him that her grandfather was vomiting blood. We immediately got up and dress and was at the house before the ambulance was there. I just stood back and stayed out of the way. But that did not last long because Hubby did not know what to do. His father started with the " I don't want to bother anybody?" crap that he says when he thinks he is about to die. I just asked some questions. When did you start vomiting blood? 4:30 How many times did you vomit? Once maybe twice Where were you when you vomited? In the bathroom it's in the garbage can you can look at it. I went back into the living room and waited by the door for the ambulance to arrive. I told Todd tell the ME exactly what he said about vomiting. ME arrived and went to work. H

Estate Sales -Diary

Sydney Estate Sales has been had estate sales for the past 22 years in western PA. This was my first time going to an estate sale done by her. I will be keeping an eye on her website from this point on. There was a beautiful hallway mirror that I just loved. Some of the scroll work around the mirror was broken and it was extremely heavy but I just loved it. $10.00 I did not have my car and it was too heavy. So I did not get it. Lots of items that could be used in a tea party. I did get some Japanese china snack sets. Hand painted. There was also a mirror bar. At least I think it was a bar. The front door were touch release and inside were 2 glass shelves. not a single mirror broken or scratch or chipped. $25.00. Once again I could not carry it home other wise I know that would have been mine. So I am hoping that both of those items will still be available when she does her super sale on Jan 3. I will save my shopping money so I can get them or something better if possible. My sister t