Skip to main content

3 blogs in one.

I had planned to get on the computer on Friday night but that did not happen so I planned for Saturday. I need to stop planning things and just do them so tonight at 11:25 you get 3 blogs at one time.

Friday's Blog

This was the day when everything was to be officially known concerning our jobs. Amazingly enough no announcement was made regarding anything. S and the director went to lunch and she was informed that all was just speculation. Just talk about all different options and how they would effect the running of the department and any changes that may take place probably will not happen until middle or end of march. I believe I am stating it too simply but that is what I get out of it.

I have decided that I am going to carry on as if we are going to the new location until some formal announcement is made to say differently. I have my parking hang tag, and I have signed up or the general orientation so I will get the proper ID that will work in the hospital.

I am not mad at my friend S and I have decided that I not mad at the director but I am very disappointed that he felt it necessary to say anything because of what he said it caused an unnecessary rift between me and S. What other management and supervisor could not achieve he almost successfully did!

At the end of the work day I was emotionally exhausted and all I wanted to do was blow my whole paycheck and go shopping! I took my hubby out to dinner and then we went to Burlington , Target and Kmart. I bought some socks but nothing more just walking through the stores help me a great deal. We still got home before 10:00. Finally I settled on the sofa to watch some old time tv program, I remember the Green Hornet! I wish I could be a kid again and sit and watch my favorite after school show or saturday morning cartoons. The responsiblity of job and work politics left for mom and dad to deal with.

Saturday! I thought I had the flu, I could not stop coughing, my throat felt like it was going to close up because of being so sore. Hubby kept saying get up , get up! I did not even bother to say a word but I also did not get up.

When I attempted to change my position in the bed my pinky toe nail got caught in the cover and it felt like I ripped the nail off. Todd came and looked at and yes I did pull the nail from the nail bed. So I got up and showered and dressed. My cousin had a beauty salon so I went to her. She did not have peroxide but why she thought alochol was a good subsititute is beyond me. Finally after much screaming and hitting of Todd she was finished. Cut it down to the cuticle, it should grown back fine. When I made it back home i put antibotic cream on it and bandage it up and took 3 Motrin and went back to bed.

I got nothing done, no sewing, no blogging, no sleeping. Just laying in bad with a throbbing pinky toe.

Sunday, nothing to blog about for sunday, except you cannot put stocking on a painful pinky toe!

Monday I will have my bibs done and have some pictures to post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My discovery!

As a little girl I did not play with dolls, did not play house. I climbed trees and explored how things worked. Tried to make my bike do things it was not meant to do. My mother complain when I was a toddler she would dress me in frilly dresses to play and I would prompty find mud or dirt. My mother and father had a loving relationship but I really did not see my father much. He worked the night shift. I had a close relationship with my mother. She taught me to crochet and make clothes. She kept a beautiful home and was a great cook. I felt that my father did not appreciate her enough so I decided that I would not get married and deal with someone who did not appreciate me. When my mother died it totally crippled my father. I realized just how much he appreciated her. When she first died he would just sit in a chair and just stare for hours. Finally I started talking to him and he revealed just how much he needed her. Then I decided that I should not get married because I wou

WHY DID I DO THAT?

We were awakened at 6:40 with the ringing of the telephone. Usually when the phone rings my Hubby turns to me and says " Are you expecting a call?" This time he just got up and answered the phone. His daughter was calling to tell him that her grandfather was vomiting blood. We immediately got up and dress and was at the house before the ambulance was there. I just stood back and stayed out of the way. But that did not last long because Hubby did not know what to do. His father started with the " I don't want to bother anybody?" crap that he says when he thinks he is about to die. I just asked some questions. When did you start vomiting blood? 4:30 How many times did you vomit? Once maybe twice Where were you when you vomited? In the bathroom it's in the garbage can you can look at it. I went back into the living room and waited by the door for the ambulance to arrive. I told Todd tell the ME exactly what he said about vomiting. ME arrived and went to work. H

Estate Sales -Diary

Sydney Estate Sales has been had estate sales for the past 22 years in western PA. This was my first time going to an estate sale done by her. I will be keeping an eye on her website from this point on. There was a beautiful hallway mirror that I just loved. Some of the scroll work around the mirror was broken and it was extremely heavy but I just loved it. $10.00 I did not have my car and it was too heavy. So I did not get it. Lots of items that could be used in a tea party. I did get some Japanese china snack sets. Hand painted. There was also a mirror bar. At least I think it was a bar. The front door were touch release and inside were 2 glass shelves. not a single mirror broken or scratch or chipped. $25.00. Once again I could not carry it home other wise I know that would have been mine. So I am hoping that both of those items will still be available when she does her super sale on Jan 3. I will save my shopping money so I can get them or something better if possible. My sister t